Basic Methods of Using the Egyptian Rods
- Hold the copper Sun rod in the right hand, and the zinc Moon rod
in the left hand with the holograms facing forward (thumb-side).
The Basic Method of Using the Rods:
- You may sit or stand while working with the rods.
- Squeeze the Rods in your hands tightly for 30 seconds to a minute,
then relax the grip and hold the rods comfortably.
- Hold the arms straight beside the body, facing he direction of
the sun (if possible)
- Advance the left leg a half step.
- Relax the mind. Smile.
- Relax your muscles, lower the shoulders
- Relax your facial muscles, but maintain the energy of the smile
- Hold this pose as long as is comfortable and within the following
guidelines for your first sessions with the rods.
- 18 minutes or less for Rods-Kont
- Rods-Quartz for as long as is comfortable and desired
- Rods-Crystal for approximately 9 - 18 minutes
- For maximum benefit, it would be best to lie down and relax immediately
after working with the Rods, thus promoting a deeper energetic conditioning,
relaxation, and stress relief.
Rods Use for Couples:
This method is used for restoration of mutual understanding, harmonization
of relationship energies and strengthening family ties. Follow the basic
guidelines above and then share one set of Rods by joining hands and
holding the Rods in the free hands. The female should take the Sun Rod
in the right hand; the male should take the Moon Rod in the left hand.
This allows the gentle flow of energy between the partners, balancing
Some factors, improving the efficiency of the Rods' influence:
- Stand barefoot on the ground when working with the Rods (if safe
and comfortable to do so)
- Work with the Rods in an ecologically pure environment
- Ideally, remove all metal objects (jewelry, watches, etc.) while
working with the cylinders.
- Avoid excesses of food immediately before and after using the
*The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated
by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein
is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be
a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use
this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses
without consulting your physician. Please consult a doctor with any
questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition. Informational
material and representations have been provided by the manufacturers
of the products.